HDCP errors happen when there is a problem with the physical connection or communication between your streaming device and TV. Often, it's a simple matter of reconnecting the HDMI cable:
- Unplug both ends of the HDMI cable.
- Turn off or unplug power from the TV and streaming device.
- Reconnect both ends of the HDMI cable.
- Turn on or replug power to the TV and streaming device.
If that doesn't do the trick, try these additional suggestions:
- Use a different HDMI input on your TV.
- Use a different HDMI cable.